Welcome to the Ambassador Training Program! Please follow the below steps to complete your training:
- Review the following documents located on the Ambassador Program web page:
- Ambassador Welcome Kit
- Key Messages
- Difficult Questions to Answer
- Schedule and have call with Stacy Caine, Special Events and Ambassador Program Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your application, review the documents listed above and plan the remainder of your training based on chosen roles. In the meantime, you can continue to complete steps 4, 5 and 6 listed below.
- Watch Advocating for SUDC: Focusing Your Message webinar below and download our Focusing Your Message handout. List any questions or comments you may have and then hit "submit".
- Familiarize yourself with key resources on the Ambassador Program web page including:
- SIDS vs. SUDC Comparison Chart
- Ambassadors at a Glance
- FAQ Brochure
- Fact Sheet
- Review kits for appropriate chosen roles on Ambassador Program web page and answer questions at the end of each kit.
- Complete additional webinars as per your training program discussed in your phonecall with Stacy.
Any questions, please contact email@example.com or 973.795.1257. Thank you for your support and efforts for SUDC!