The SUDC Foundation Ambassador Program is the Foundation’s formal volunteer program. It was created to empower SUDC families and other members of the SUDC community to promote awareness of SUDC and support the mission of the SUDC Foundation. The program also aims to:
- Leverage our growing community worldwide
- Create an army of advocates to support the organization
- Show the many faces and voices of SUDC
- Support consistent messaging for SUDC to strengthen our ability to raise awareness
- Allow the SUDC Foundation to participate in more outreach efforts
- Improve local awareness efforts
- Strengthen connections among the SUDC community
- Assist SUDC Foundation volunteers already performing similar duties
Members of the SUDC Foundation Ambassador Program must be a registered member of the SUDC Foundation. If you wish to learn more about the Ambassador Program please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our Ambassador Program Overview here.