Please consider a lasting gift by remembering the SUDC Foundation in your estate plans.
A planned gift to the SUDC Foundation ensures sustained funding to help the SUDC Foundation continue its mission to promote awareness, advocate for research and support those affected by SUDC.
Ways to give:
- Marketable Securities. The SUDC Foundation can be the beneficiary of publicly traded common or preferred stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds, corporate or municipal bonds.
- Bequests and Living Trusts. Donors are encouraged to make bequests to the SUDC Foundation in their wills, and to name the SUDC Foundation as a beneficiary under Living Trusts.
- IRA and Retirement plans. Donors may name the SUDC Foundation as the beneficiary or partial beneﬁciary of the retirement plan assets.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts. The SUDC Foundation can accept designation as a remainder beneficiary of Charitable Remainder Trusts.
- Charitable Lead Trusts. The SUDC Foundation can accept designation as an income beneficiary of Charitable Lead Trusts.
- Life Insurance. The SUDC Foundation can accept gifts of life insurance where the SUDC Foundation is named the beneficiary.
- Donor Advised Funds. The SUDC Foundation can accept grants from a Donor Advised Fund when such gifts are designated by the owner of the fund.
Have you already remembered the SUDC Foundation in your estate plans? Please let us recognize your generosity as a member of the "Shine on Society." For more information please contact our Director of Development, Elizabeth Milliken.